Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekly Tidbits #11


source source
Watching: Alien and Aliens. I borrowed these from a friend and am so excited to watch them this weekend. I haven't watched these films in ages, probably since I was in elementary school. 

Working on: creating a budget. I am really good with money on my own but when you're married and all of your finances are together, it's really hard to keep track of everything. Mint.com is super helpful though. You can link all of your accounts, even student loans. It will also show you how much you're spending in each category. It's kind of scary but it helps put everything into perspective. 


Making: a fun new item for the shop to celebrate Shark Week! I'll be posting about it soon, so keep an eye out.

Reading: Volumes 6 & 7 of The Walking Dead comics. I'm also still reading Hyde, which I'm really enjoying so far. I actually don't think that I've read the original, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde; it's included in the version of Hyde that I have though, so I may read it afterwards. Unfortunately, it's been tough to find time to read. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue once school starts. 

Loving: milkshakes! We found this diner near our house that has over 100 milkshake flavors. There were so many choices, it was crazy. I've been in a fall sort of mood lately so I got a pumpkin chai; and, oh my goodness. It was amazing. Now I want to try and make it at home.

Excited About:
creating a Halloween costume. I always think of awesome costume ideas throughout the year and end up doing something last minute the day of Halloween. This year I want to actually plan ahead and have a fun costume. So far I'm thinking my husband and I might do Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. My default is always a witch though; you can't go wrong with a classic. 

Little Tidbits:
feeling creative ♥ vanilla chai tea ♥ getting my shop up and running ♥ waking up early to work out ♥ Joann's pattern sale (Simplicity patterns are 5 for $5! until the end of the day)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment