Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shark Week

Today marks the start of Discovery Channel's Shark Week! Can you believe this has been going on since 1988? I don't know about you, but, I absolutely love sharks. Oceanography and marine biology are some of the most interesting fields of science, in my opinion. We know so little about our oceans and they make up such a huge part of our world. In honor of this annual event, I have a few themed posts coming up. First, I have a roundup of some awesome shark items, including one from my own shop. 
These shark leggings are so much fun! I'm one of those people who doesn't like leggings as pants, but I do like to wear them for working out or sleeping. One of my biggest pet peeves is when pajama pants ride up while you're sleeping; leggings solve this problem. Sourpuss also made a dress in this print, but, unfortunately, it seems to be sold out everywhere. 

This tote is from the Discovery Channel shop and I love the spray painted/ graffiti style. 

And, who wouldn't want a little surprise at the end of your morning tea?

 I'm sure most of you have heard of Sharknado; it seems to have become quite the phenomenon. Well, now you can get your very own Pop! vinyl Sharknado. I haven't actually seen this whole movie. My husband and I tried watching it, but he couldn't take the cheesiness. We probably only got through the first 15 minutes.

These cookie cutters are so cute! I've mentioned before I kind of have a cookie obsession; there are just so many options for decorating them. These are perfect for a Shark Week viewing party!

This shark pencil pouch is the cutest thing ever. He's just so adorable and I love that you store the pencils in his mouth!


I saved my favorite for last. These are my Shark bite Brooches, now available in my Etsy shop. These guys are hand painted on wooden hearts and are perfect for showing your shark love. In celebration of Shark Week, I'm offering 10% off orders of $10 or more through Aug. 17! Just use the code: sharkweek,

So how do you guys feel about sharks? Are they vicious man-eaters, or misunderstood predators?

post signature

1 comment: