Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sew Similar #10

Sew Similar #10

dress pattern fabric fabric shoes bag

When I saw this piano key dress from ModCloth, I knew I had to see if I could find a similar fabric. It's so cute, and reminds me of my piano lessons when I was younger. I normally don't wear all black and white but I think with this outfit, I like it better without added color. The original dress will cost you $89.99, and there seem to be a lot of negative reviews regarding fit. What better way to get around that, than making it yourself? The complete handmade outfit will only cost you $42.88! Less than half the price, and you get that adorable handbag to go with it! I really wish I would have stuck with piano lessons (I quit to join the school band). I know a lot of kids get forced to take lessons when they're younger and hate it, but, I think learning an instrument is a great experience to have. Do any of you play an instrument?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment