Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekly Tidbits #10

source source source
Watching: Guardians of the Galaxy It was so amazing! I absolutely loved it. Rocket and Groot were my favorite characters and tiny Groot dancing in the end was the cutest thing I've ever seen. While I appreciate the darker comic book movies, I really liked that this was funny and didn't take itself too seriously. I would highly recommend this movie, even if you aren't really into superhero movies. 

Working on: setting up my new Etsy shop! I'm not very computer savvy so creating things like the banner takes me forever. Thank goodness for Pinterest. I've been looking up so many tutorials to figure out how to do all of the design stuff. 


Making: hair bows for the shop, as well as business cards. I have a gift card for Zazzle so I'm finally putting it to good use. I've ordered printed items from them before and they turned out well so hopefully the cards turn out like I'm picturing. It's so hard to tell colors over a computer screen.

Reading: I finally finished Zombie and... I did not like it. The book just didn't make sense to me and I was not a fan of the writing style. I really tried and I'm glad I finished it though. The next book I'm starting is Hyde, a retelling of Dr. Jekkyl and I'm super stoked about it. Hopefully this one turns out better than the last couple books I've read.

Loving: planning for the upcoming school year. Most people don't enjoy going to school, but, I really love it. If I could be paid to go to school for the rest of my life, I would totally do it. I've been trying to find a planner I like but I haven't had any luck so far. Do any of you use a planner you love?

Excited About:
planning Disneyland trips! Disneyland is by far my favorite place in the world. My husband and I are getting annual passes in November so we are trying to plan out all of our trips for the next year. The first trip we are going on will be for our anniversary and it will be Christmastime in the parks. There is seriously nothing more magical than Main Street at Christmas.

Little Tidbits:
new shoes for work ♥ waking up to the sound of rain ♥ a new piercing ♥ dreaming of Dole whips ♥ pumpkin cookies
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment