Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Sew Similar #11

Sew Similar #11

These shark heels from Sourpuss have been on my wishlist for about a year. One of these days, I'm just going to have to break down and buy them. They also come in grey and yellow, but the blue is definitely my favorite (although I wouldn't say no to one of each color). I just love the little fins on the sides! With shoes this amazing, I kept the rest of the outfit fairly simple; a red circle skirt and light blue cardigan, with a bow to top it off. Circle skirts are a closet staple. They really do go with anything and I love that you can wear them with or without a petticoat. The skirt is $46 from Unique Vintage, and the handmade skirt and outfit comes to $72.47. The shoes aren't cheap but they are a pretty killer design. Would you wear these heels? 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment