Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Weekly Tidbits #9


source source
Watching: American Horror Story: Asylum I mentioned before that I absolutely love horror but I think that this show is a good balance of horror and drama. I didn't think it was too gory, although my view could be a little skewed. I liked the first season but this one was even better. I can't wait for season 3 to be on Netflix. Witches!!

Working on: not a whole lot this week. I took my final today and am so glad to be done with my summer class. It's nice to have that stress gone. I have a whole month before school starts again so I have lots of plans for sewing projects. 


Making: plans to learn cake decorating! My mother-in-law is a baker and teaches cake decorating classes. She is going to teach me how to decorate all kinds of desserts and I can't wait. I really want to make a jack-o-lantern cake for Halloween, and Christmas cookies!

Reading: I'm still reading Zombie and it's taking me forever to get through it. I think I'm just not a fan of the writing style. I'm determined to finish it though! I've also been reading the graphic novel Batman: Gotham by Gaslight. It's set in Victorian times and Jack the Ripper has arrived in Gotham. Once the murders start, the Batman is under suspicion. Is he the killer?!? of course not.

Loving: Barnes & Noble is having a sale on DC graphic novels. Buy 2 get one free! It's a great deal. There was this poor kid at the checkout who was so upset that the most expensive book isn't the free one. There are other special days going on as well; Marvel Day is August 2, and Page to Screen weekend is August 9-10.

Excited About: I just found out there will be a new Rob Zombie film called 31. I know his movies are pretty "love it" or hate it" but I definitely love them. I'm super excited because I read an interview after Lords of Salem where he said he was done making horror movies. There's a teaser trailer on Metal Injection you can watch here

Little Tidbits:
getting packages in the mail ♥ SO MANY new comics ♥ happy 75th birthday to Batman! ♥ fish tacos ♥ making puppy friends at work
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I watched the whole season in 2 days I think. Time means nothing during a Netflix marathon!

    ReplyDelete