Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Etsy Shop Showcase: Art by Rosa De Los Reyes

One of my favorite things in the world is getting something in the mail. Even if I'm not expecting something, I'll get a little disappointed if there's nothing waiting for me in the mailbox. I guess it's wishful thinking. I'm also a big Etsy buyer. I can seriously browse and favorite things for days. There are so many great handmade items and I find a lot of amazing art too. I just received a package in the mail so I though I'd share!
I recently ordered a few things from Rosa De Los Reyes' Etsy shop. It was so hard to decide on just a few things. I love her art style and I'm also a huge Disney fan. I finally decided on a few pins and a Pinocchio print. If you hadn't guessed already, the two larger pins are Peter Pan and Roger Rabbit! All of the packaging was so cute. Seriously, look at that sticker! I really appreciate it when shop owners go out of their way to make sure the wrapping is appealing. She even included a handwritten thank you note. I feel like with Etsy, you get a more personal experience since most shop owners are running everything themselves. Also, aren't her business cards the best?? 
I saved the best for last. This print is amazing! I love the paintbrush style and I can't wait to hang it up in my room. I have a few pieces of Disney art but this is my first for Pinocchio. Rosa also runs a blog where you can get sneak peaks of her art, and of course, Fassy Friday (and who doesn't love Michael Fassbender?).  I highly recommend this shop and would order from her again. In fact, I already have my eyes on a Rod Serling print. If you haven't already, you should check it out! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. so happy you liked them that much that you wrote a post! <3 haha
    thanks so much for your support! xoxo

    --
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete