Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Wonder Woman Closet Cosplay

Next weekend, I will be attending Phoenix Comicon and I am super stoked to say the least. I've never been to any type of comic convention and though I've read about other people's experiences, I also feel like I don't know what to expect. I'm probably going to have sensory overload and pass out. I love any reason to dress up and have a themed outfit so I will be doing a little closet cosplay of Wonder Woman, inspired by Megan over at The Nerdy Girlie. You can see all of her Everyday Cosplay posts here.


Wonder Woman Closet Cosplay

Headband Shoes Shorts Top
The items above are the items I'll actually be wearing, and all are available on eBay. The shoes and headband are pieces I already own and I ordered the top and shorts. I don't know why, but, I expected the shorts to be a thicker material and they ended up being spandex. It says it right in the listing so it's my own fault. Superheroes wear spandex, though, right? We decided to go pretty last minute so I didn't have time to make anything myself, but, I'm already planning possible costumes for last year. Have any of you been to a convention and dressed up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment