Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Tidbits #12

I don't have a regular Weekly Tidbits post today; instead I just have a little summary of what's been going on the past few days. This week was pretty hectic and busy, with sinus infections, work, and not much else. It really flew by! We did get to go on a nice little day trip to Sedona today though. It was so nice to get away for the day and just have some fun after this busy week. Before I share some pictures from the trip though, I have to tell you all about Friday night. 
One of my friends from work adopted a kitten from the humane society. Normally, most places will give you one of the cardboard carriers to transport your new pet home, but, they basically just gave her the cat and said "See ya later." As she was driving home, the kitten crawled up inside of her dashboard! I didn't even know there was an opening down there. It took us hours to get the poor thing out of there. We didn't want to remove the dash since the airbag is in there as well. We finally got her to come down far enough to grab her by rubbing tuna on my hands and playing videos of cats meowing. It was crazy stressful, but, luckily the cat wasn't scared at all. She was actually purring and playing the entire time. Anyways, here is some pictures of beautiful Sedona (and Ali, my in-law's pup)! 






I hope you all had a great weekend!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that place is incredible! x

    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete